Re: PF exhibits on JUN-29-02

The gallery this week passed almost without comment.
> The PhotoForum member's gallery/exhibit space was updated JUN-29-02.
Authors
> with work now on display at http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html
include:

There was a reply by José Luiz to Greg but I for one never saw the
review (and it is not at yahoo).
I'm guessing that was an on-list reply to an off-list comment

Oh, I think someone might have complimented Dan on his birds too ...
I really like that shot.  It has an odd colour balance though in the
shadows ...
... and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one here with an RT!

Bob