Re: [E] Re: openconnect vpn for linux machine

Hi David,

I have attached the flowchart of the lab setup. Windows and Mac users
will connect to this lab via Pulse Secure VPN.

LAB SETUP
Internet link--->junipersrx--->cisco router--->core switch---->Blade servers

For Linux users, we would like to continue as you suggested. Like
setting up a Linux VPN server running ocserv (or OpenVPN) alongside
with SRX.

We are going to install and set up a Linux machine on a blade server
that is under our internal network.
The concern is that we have only one internet link which is connected
to the Juniper SRX firewall, but we have a separate public IPs. I can
assign a public IP to the newly created Linux machine.

In this setup, will I able to create a VPN connection for Linux users
as you suggested?
If yes, will there any security risks for this setup?

Thanks & Regards
Midhunlal N B
+91 8921245637