Re: [E] Re: openconnect vpn for linux machine

Hi,
please go through the below details

>  we are using juniper srx 345 firewall
>  Junos version:15.1X49-D60.7
>  For VPN we are using pulse secure (windows: pulse 5.1.5(61437), MacBook:91.2(1181))

Now we need a VPN for LINUX (we are using UBUNTU OS)
> for Linux which pulse client version we need to use and which openconnect version I need to install in my Linux?
> which version (pulse version and open connect version)is compatible with srx and Linux?
> I need a configuration guide
> Any extra configuration (eg: self-signed certificate, key pair generation) needs in juniper firewall for Linux VPN?

We are facing a lot of pressure due to this VPN issue in Linux.due to
work from home every user needs VPN connectivity in their Linux
machine. Please help on this issue.

Kind regards,
Midhunlal
8921245637