Re: openconnect vpn for linux machine

On Tue, 2020-04-07 at 12:01 +0530, Nb, Midhunlal wrote:
> Hi team,
>
> We are using juniper srx 345 in our lab for vpn we are using
> pulsesecure.my problem is some of our users need VPN connectivity in
> their linux machine.but officially juniper is not supporting linux for
> vpn through pulse secure.Now we are in a big trouble.can you please
> suggest a solution for this issue using openconnect VPN?

Hi,

OpenConnect supports the Pulse Secure servers, using either the legacy
Juniper mode with --protocol=nc (which is limited to Legacy IP), or the
newer Pulse protocol with --protocol=pulse.

The latter doesn't work with the Host Checker yet.

I'd suggest giving it a try and letting us know with some more details
if it isn't working for you.