Re: [E] Re: openconnect vpn for linux machine

On Wed, 2020-04-08 at 14:07 +0530, Nb, Midhunlal wrote:
> Hi,
> can you please provide any solution on this issue?

This probably isn't the best place to ask for support for your Juniper
SRX product. We don't know what type of VPN it supports; it doesn't
seem to match the NC and Pulse protocols that OpenConnect supports.

It might help if you can use a MITM proxy to capture the traffic from a
Windows client, and see if it's a variant of something we do support.
Even if you were to show the full output with '-v --dump-http-traffic'
of the connection attempts you showed, or stop hiding the server IP
address (it's public-facing, after all, and will be getting hundreds if
not thousands of random connections a day anyway), that might help.

Your best option might be to ignore your unknown Juniper server and
just stand up a Linux box running ocserv though.