RE: How to set up a debugging environment.

>>>1. there are 2 uart under my plarform, I intent to let one for console
>>>one for kgdb.
>>>    how coudl I tell kernel which one is for console and which one is for kgdb?
>> Give it as kernel parameters...
>> http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/programming-9/kgdb-module-debugging-question-657611/
>>
>>>2. do I need to compile my kernel with any additionally CFLAG ?
>>>appreciate your help,
>>>miloody
>>
>I follow the instructions on the website but the target machine will
>not wait for me.
>I append the dmesg at the end of letter.
>appreciate your help,
>miloody

>LINUX started...
>CMDLINE:console=ttyS0,115200n8 memsize=192M kgddbwait kgdboc=ttyS1,115200

Kernel args are wrong.... it has a typo.... Look....
"kgdbwait" and not "kgddbwait"

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient (s) If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.