Re: Linux Firewall Active/Active

On Thu, Nov 06, 2014 at 09:37:44AM -0500, Paul Robert Marino wrote:
> I asked about update the documentation before and no one responded. I
> was perfectly willing to do it I just didn't know the procedures.

You only have to prepare a patch for the .tmpl documentation in
docbook format that is available on the conntrack-tools git tree, then
send it to netfilter-devel.

You don't need to ask to improve codebase / documentation, the usual
procedure in FOSS is to send improvement in the form of patches.

Thank you.