Re: Linux Firewall Active/Active

So I was thinking to use tc on the second box to delay the second
packet and it should be dropped by the destination (really bad way to
do it) but a quick google gives this:
http://parkersamp.com/2010/03/howto-using-linux-as-a-simple-load-balancer-nat-router-firewall/#more-123

That said, idk you can actually do what you want within linux (I'm
pretty sure firewall vendors that support this either do it very badly
or have custom code)