Linux Firewall Active/Active

Hi there,

I need to build a scenario with 2 linux servers (probably CentOS7)
acting as active/active firewall servers. What tools should I use?
I saw some articles with:
 - conntrackd + keepalived
 - conntrackd + corosync + pacemaker

But, what is the most used/stable?

AND, if there is a chance, I have 4 lan networks (each one in a
different VLAN) and it should be good if I can set something like
"preffered master" to each one for load distribution, because I will
run SQUID in those servers too.

I just need to know which way to go, so, I can learn the tools and
configure it all here.

regards,

Ricardo Felipe Klein
klein.rfk@xxxxxxxxx