Re: doc: Secure use of iptables and connection tracking helpers

Thanks a lot for all these improvements, they almost all have been used
for the new version of the document. You've diserve to be on the author
list, but using Mr Dash Four as name is a little strange. Any other
suggestions ;)
Well, I have to tell my life story if you want to understand what's behind 'Mr-4' and somehow I don't think I will be doing that. If you really need to place me in the list of authors, just put me simply as 'Mr-4' (or Mr Dash Four - your choice) - that will suffice, thank you.