doc: Secure use of iptables and connection tracking helpers

Hello,

Pablo Neira Ayuso, Patrick McHardy and I have worked on a document we've
called "Secure use of iptables and connection tracking helpers".

This is a guide describing how to use securely the connection tracking
helpers. This is a recommended reading for all Netfilter/Iptables users.

HTML version: http://home.regit.org/netfilter-en/secure-use-of-helpers/
PDF version:
http://home.regit.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/helper-recommandation.pdf

BR,