Re: doc: Secure use of iptables and connection tracking helpers

В Пн., 28/11/2011 в 18:32 +0100, Eric Leblond пишет:
> Hello,
>
> Pablo Neira Ayuso, Patrick McHardy and I have worked on a document we've
> called "Secure use of iptables and connection tracking helpers".
>
> This is a guide describing how to use securely the connection tracking
> helpers. This is a recommended reading for all Netfilter/Iptables users.
>
> HTML version: http://home.regit.org/netfilter-en/secure-use-of-helpers/
> PDF version:
> http://home.regit.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/helper-recommandation.pdf
>
> BR,

There is one thing in "Using the CT target to refine security" section.
If we use the CT target and pass '0' as ports to nf_conntrack_ftp as
advised in the next section, the helper name would be "ftp-0", not
"ftp". I know, that helper module naming is described somwhere, but what
if we could mention it here also?