Re: doc: Secure use of iptables and connection tracking helpers

Hello,

Le samedi 03 décembre 2011 à 14:33 +0000, Mr Dash Four a écrit :
> > Most of them have been fixed by Jan, I will have a cautious look.
> >
> Much better (in addition to what I posted previously) :-D :
>
> p.1 "tranfers" should be "transfers"
> > Arghh, the only one link I did not update after the renaming of the
> > file:
> > http://home.regit.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/secure-conntrack-helpers.pdf
> >
> > I'm hidding...
> >
> No worries, I enjoyed reading this and it was educational for me too!

Thanks a lot for all these improvements, they almost all have been used
for the new version of the document. You've diserve to be on the author
list, but using Mr Dash Four as name is a little strange. Any other
suggestions ;)

BR,
--
Eric