Re: doc: Secure use of iptables and connection tracking helpers

Hello,

Le samedi 03 décembre 2011 à 13:41 +0000, Mr Dash Four a écrit :

> >> I don't want to be seen as "picky", but there is a spelling mistake at
> >>

> > no problem with that.
> >
> OK then (you asked for it :-P ):
>
> p.1 "but it is stored in a separate table and as generally a limited
> duration" ("as" should be "has")
> p.2 "conjonction" should be "conjunction"
> p.2 "If your clients are authorized to access to FTP outside of your
> network you can add" should be "If your clients are authorized to access
> FTP outside of your network you can add"
> p.6 "and have eth0 the interface with the default route" should be "and
> have the eth0 interface with a default route"
> p.6 "antispoofing with the following rules" should be "anti-spoofing
> with the following rules:"

Most of them have been fixed by Jan, I will have a cautious look.

> >> the 3rd line on the very first page of this document - "negociate"
> >> should be "negotiate". It is worth running a spell-checker on this
> >> entire document though - just in case I've missed something. ;-)
> >>

> > It seems your document is outdated. If not please tell me where you've
> > got it. And all my apologies for the spelling mistake in first version.
> >
> I've just downloaded it from the link in your previous post/reply:
> http://home.regit.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/helper-recommandation.pdf

Arghh, the only one link I did not update after the renaming of the
file:
http://home.regit.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/secure-conntrack-helpers.pdf

I'm hidding...

BR,