Re: Nokia device usage

The giant stand emblazoned with Nokia N800 blurb and with an N800
attached to it was always a give away. Displayed in PC World right
next to consumer laptops and other PDA like devices. Nowhere did it
mention that consumers should avoid the device.

If there was no PR, no one would own any of these devices.  Let's be
realistic here.

Sent from my iPhone