Re: Nokia device usage

On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 3:54 PM, OgnenD <ognen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not even going to comment. I think you need to re-read your email and reflect
> on your communication skills. Pretty uncivilized, in my opinion.
>
> Thanks,
> Ognen

Ognen,

OK I apologize. I didn´t know you had a CS degree and knew the
difference between RISC and CISC CPUs, by reading your original
comment, it seemed you had little clue about the technical differences
between a Netbook and a N8xx internet tablet.

Perhaps I get emotional after the messages like "I will never buy a
Nokia product again" from people who act with outrage as if someone
sold them a faulty item that breaks in a millon pieces in the first
week of use.

The device is a 300+ Mhz ARM PDA-like device with Wi-Fi and with an
open software stack, which runs a Mozilla derivative browser and can
run plenty of Linux software. It also comes with a decent selection of
proprietary software like Skype...

Then people come here and complain like stabbeds pigs saying their
Asus EEE running WinXP provides more functionality and that hence,
Internet Tablets suck and are doomed.

That smells like trolling to me. It's the non-Windows products that
always get that kind of "spontaneous criticism".

FC