Re: App-Manager failure

Mark wrote:
> ?????? How do I do that on an N800 ?????
>
> Why  should I have to??????..........
>
> On 11/23/08, Faheem Pervez <trippin1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Ctrl-Shift-R

Allow me to explain. maemo.org runs server-side caching software, and
your browser has client-side caching. Sometimes, the server-side cache
serves up an empty page (it has some problems which have not been
resolved), and your browser keeps serving up that empty page
client-side, because it detects that you're requesting the same
resource. Ctrl-Shift-R (force reload) goes to the server rather than
using the local cache.

On the tablets you can do this by clearing your web cache in
Tools->Clear->Cache and then reloading the page.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster