Re: App-Manager failure

Ryan Abel wrote:
> Yes, upgrade to Diablo, it has a much more useful Application Manager. :)

I haven't got that far yet. Having avoided OS2008 on the information on
most forums that it basically broke too many things that worked in
OS2007, I need to look much harder at what will and won't work in Diablo.

Open to recommendations...

> If that's not an option, running apt-get update as root in xterm will
> give you more verbose errors

It certainly did, and I should have tried this earlier.
jalimo.org seems to have moved somewhere;
anderenen.de has gone 404
and I had a duplicate for catalogue-tableteer for some reason.

Now I can update stuff, but it says omweather 0.21.3 download is
corrupt, and that openssh-common 1:4.6p1-5.maemo1 is needed but
unavailable. Not a show-stopper, what's there works OK.

Thanks for the help.

///Peter