Aw: Re: the hell of Maemo repos

Hallo!
As one of the people that had shutdown his own repository as response to mentioned request to consolidate I can assure that such request was very polite, I was never forced and every help was promised (which I did not need) and no timeline was given. We never talked about the actual contents of my repository.
I fact I'm of the opinion that such aproach goes into the direction.
So please wait until the owner of the now closed repository speaks up to clearify.
Note that Nokia regarding this aspect is not Apple.
Please calm down and let the facts speak.