Re: Re: the hell of Maemo repos

2008/11/21 Tim Teulings <rael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Note that Nokia regarding this aspect is not Apple.

Please calm down and let the facts speak.

Ok, Tim. I *really* love your contribution to the Maemo community, and anderenen repository was one of my *must*... So I really appreciate your point of view.

But, come on, someone who could tell me where's kismet package... It's supposed to be in repository.maemo.org ... Dave talked about an ideal "devel-extra" folder that doesn't exist, at least as detailed in their webpage ...

(Very important: I've already got my own copy of kismet package... this rant is to help the community not myself)

I think you should understand how frustrating is for end-users this kind of situations... and I must admit that I've learned a *big* lot of Unix admin since I got my 770. (In fact these wikis are more or less my own creatures... )

Salut,
Sebas.