Re: Good stock answers (was Re: N810 Now Resets Very Frequently)

On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 10:28 AM, Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 15:45 -0400, ext Ryan Abel wrote:
>
>> Well, there is a template (not exactly the same, but very similar)
>> being used. It looks like:
>
> Ok, I did some sampling of existing bugs but maybe it has been
> introduced recently (?)

Don't think so. I did submitted some bugs over the last year and, as
far as I remember,
it was always there.

About the "always", I too suggest it should be there.
For example bug #3304 can be always reproduced.
No matter what software you've installed or if it a fresh install.

> So i cherish free form text.

Me too.

> I hope that if the bug submission is going to be transformed into a form
> mode, no field will be mandatory and there will still be the option of
> leaving free form comments.

I agree with you.

--
anidel