Re: N810 Now Resets Very Frequently

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 11:14 AM, Kalle Valo <kalle.valo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Still I think the original poster should do more than just say that
> "my device reboots". He should explain what version he is using, did
> he install any applications, what kind of network environment he has
> etc. It would take only 10 minutes of his time but it would have
> helped a lot.

...and it would take 0 minutes to not say anything at all. The problem
is that people who ask "dumb" questions aren't simply ignored. Others
take the opportunity - using their own precious time - to treat them
badly. To ask the questions above would not have taken any longer than
finding, copying and pasting that irrelevant link.

If you can't/won't actually answer the question or ask constructive
questions that would help identify the problem, why take the time to
be rude?

Mark