Installing apps when there's no installer

As a coincidence, this subject (limited storage space on tablets and apps
installation methods) is one we're touching in a thread on the
maemo-developers list, especially in this message posted this morning (by
me) with regards to the limited storage space issue:

http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail//maemo-developers/2007-October/012292.html

--
Antonio