4.2007.38-2 available

> Anyone care to host a survey of all applications that we load and how
> much time it takes to reflash/customize/restore? (Not to mention re-test
> the restore!)

The issue isn't how long it takes, is that many times you don't know
which bits you have tweeked and which bits you have left alone.

I too am in the "outrage @ nokia" camp for this.  I already feel "dated"
thanks to the iPod-Classic, and this sort of nonsense in terms of
keeping my N800 uptodate is really not on in this day and age.

EVEN having to use Windows erks me; why can't it bloody update itself
over the air?!!?  Is it not an internet tablet?   Why does Nokia have to
make me install .NET to get this patch installed?

Time to rethink this chaps

--
Alan Williamson
  "a wiki -and- a blog" @ http://www.Blog-City.com/