Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

James;
Thanks for your funny explanation :)

I'm using Nokia e60 that I think its sound quality is one of the best. I
speak nearly 30 mins, when I hold phone in my right hand, right side of my
brain afflicts, and vice versa... There is no headache with head set.. When
I argue with my girlfriend on the phone, i feel all off my brain is gonna
explode :)

Berhan..