Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

OK,

   Got them in today.  One set Jabra stereo headphones.  Installed a2dp.
Installed kagu.  Have music!

Pros:  No wires! works with phone and Nokia at the same time.  Did I mention
no wires.

Cons:  Until I figure out out to start things from the command line routing
sound to a2dp kagu is the only app that works.  Severe drop out problem.
Almost as if the dang thing was constantly buffering.  Not yet sure of what
the best way to trace it all out is.  Working on that one.

Right now.. I'd give it a 3 on as scale of 10 (mostly due to the dropouts)
with visible upward motion possible.

James