Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 04:54:17 Berhan SOYLU wrote:
> James;
> Thanks for your funny explanation :)
>
> I'm using Nokia e60 that I think its sound quality is one of the best. I
> speak nearly 30 mins, when I hold phone in my right hand, right side of my
> brain afflicts, and vice versa... There is no headache with head set.. When
> I argue with my girlfriend on the phone, i feel all off my brain is gonna
> explode :)
>
> Berhan..

Wait until you are talking to your wife!  (as in girlfriend becomes wife!)
But I digress.

Does anyone know of a utility I can use to monitor the output levels of the BT
radio?  Not for headache study but for looking into the dropouts.

James

> On 9/26/07, James Knott <james.knott at rogers.com> wrote:
> > Berhan SOYLU wrote:
> > > One of my friends sad to me who is a Electronics and Communications
> > > Engineer.
> > > I googled..
> > > According to SAR limit it is harmful for brain. But governments do not
> > > allow illegal SAR limits to produce.
> > >
> > > i.e
> >
> > http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/apr2005/tc20050427_5651.ht
> >
> > > I am confused to believe my engineer friend or the businessweek...
> > > Real world have lots of lies for consumption maddness... May be this
> > > may have been a lie, not harmfull for brain.
> >
> > Risk is dependent on exposure level.  The more power involved, the
> > greater the risk.  An excellent comparison is microwave ovens vs WiFi or
> > Bluetooth.  The power levels used in the ovens are without a doubt
> > harmful.  The levels in WiFi and Bluetooth are below what's considered
> > safe.  Please remember you can never prove anything is safe.  You can
> > only fail to show risk.  Also, the risk from microwaves is not cancer,
> > as that is non-ionizing radiation, unlike ultraviolet and X-ray
> > radiation. There may be problems caused by heating etc.
> >
> > > For instance they say the cellular phone is not harmful but when I
> > > speak to much with mobile phone, there comes a headache...
> >
> > That may be due to who you're talking to.  ;-)
> > Actually, some phones have very poor audio quality, which may trigger
> > headaches.
> >
> > --
> > Use OpenOffice.org <http://www.openoffice.org>

READ CAREFULLY. By [accepting this material|accepting this payment|accepting
this business-card|viewing this t-shirt|reading this sticker] you agree, on
behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers
arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses,
terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality,
non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies (?BOGUS AGREEMENTS?)
that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents
and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.