Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 02:38:11 Lars Persson Fink wrote:
> Thanks Simon,
>
> Do you know if the headsets have some priority between the devices, so
> that I will hear the person calling in my headphones and not the music,
> or will I hear both?
>
> Best regards,
> Lars Persson Fink
>
> ons 2007-09-26 klockan 10:15 +0100 skrev Simon Pickering:
> > > I would like to listen to music on my N800 using my phones headset and
> > > when the phone rings it interrupts my music and I can take the phone
> > > call.
> >
> > I think you need to look for the feature known as "multipoint". This
> > allows the headphones to pair and be actively connected to two devices
> > at the same time - your N800/mp3 player and your phone. These are a bit
> > more expensive than the normal Bluetooth stereo headphones, which can
> > only connect with one device at a time.
> >

> > Simon

Simon,

The Jabra bt620 headphones I have work like you are asking.  I can pair with
both my nokia and my cell phone at the same time.  The phone takes priority
when a call comes in, then I drop back to music.

Some phones ring only in the headphone, mine (nokia 6103) rings both places in
case I am headphone enabled but not stuck in my ear.

James

--
READ CAREFULLY. By [accepting this material|accepting this payment|accepting
this business-card|viewing this t-shirt|reading this sticker] you agree, on