Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

Berhan SOYLU wrote:

> One of my friends sad to me who is a Electronics and Communications
> Engineer.
> I googled..
> According to SAR limit it is harmful for brain. But governments do not
> allow illegal SAR limits to produce.
>
> i.e
> http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/apr2005/tc20050427_5651.htm
>
> I am confused to believe my engineer friend or the businessweek...
> Real world have lots of lies for consumption maddness... May be this
> may have been a lie, not harmfull for brain.

Risk is dependent on exposure level.  The more power involved, the
greater the risk.  An excellent comparison is microwave ovens vs WiFi or
Bluetooth.  The power levels used in the ovens are without a doubt
harmful.  The levels in WiFi and Bluetooth are below what's considered
safe.  Please remember you can never prove anything is safe.  You can
only fail to show risk.  Also, the risk from microwaves is not cancer,
as that is non-ionizing radiation, unlike ultraviolet and X-ray
radiation. There may be problems caused by heating etc.

> For instance they say the cellular phone is not harmful but when I
> speak to much with mobile phone, there comes a headache...

That may be due to who you're talking to.  ;-)
Actually, some phones have very poor audio quality, which may trigger
headaches.