Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

One of my friends sad to me who is a Electronics and Communications
Engineer.
I googled..
According to SAR limit it is harmful for brain. But governments do not allow
illegal SAR limits to produce.

i.e
http://www.businessweek.com/technology/content/apr2005/tc20050427_5651.htm

I am confused to believe my engineer friend or the businessweek... Real
world have lots of lies for consumption maddness... May be this may have
been a lie, not harmfull for brain.

For instance they say the cellular phone is not harmful but when I speak to
much with mobile phone, there comes a headache...