Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

On Wednesday 26 September 2007 00:00:07 Berhan SOYLU wrote:
> Another Cons: Bluetooth fries the brain, its very very harmful for the
> health... And needs more energy than wi-fi that means less stand-by time..

Conjecture on the frying of brains.  Largely as reliable as the word organic
on the side of something I buy in the store.  (Define Organic.  Carbon based.
All food consumable by humans is carbon based.)

On the second.  Yes when I'm using the n800 it does last less time than when
I'm not using it.  (bluetooth VS standby.)  However WiFi phones don't exist.

Still need to work on the dropouts though.

James

> On 9/26/07, James Sparenberg <james at linuxrebel.org> wrote:
> > OK,
> >
> >    Got them in today.  One set Jabra stereo headphones.  Installed a2dp.
> > Installed kagu.  Have music!
> >
> > Pros:  No wires! works with phone and Nokia at the same time.  Did I
> > mention
> > no wires.
> >
> > Cons:  Until I figure out out to start things from the command line
> > routing
> > sound to a2dp kagu is the only app that works.  Severe drop out problem.
> > Almost as if the dang thing was constantly buffering.  Not yet sure of
> > what
> > the best way to trace it all out is.  Working on that one.
> >
> > Right now.. I'd give it a 3 on as scale of 10 (mostly due to the
> > dropouts) with visible upward motion possible.
> >
> > James

READ CAREFULLY. By [accepting this material|accepting this payment|accepting
this business-card|viewing this t-shirt|reading this sticker] you agree, on
behalf of your employer, to release me from all obligations and waivers
arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED agreements, licenses,
terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap, browsewrap, confidentiality,
non-disclosure, non-compete and acceptable use policies (?BOGUS AGREEMENTS?)
that I have entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents
and assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release me
from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.