Bluetooth headphones and mp3's

James,

This sounds interesting, this morning I was maybe thinking about doing
exactly what you describe, I just don't know if I understand what you've
done.

I would like to listen to music on my N800 using my phones headset and
when the phone rings it interrupts my music and I can take the phone
call.

Is this what you have accomplished with your setup?
If so, what do I need to look for when buying BT headset for my phone
and what does my phone need to support?

Best regards,
Lars Persson Fink.