NFS client on OS 2007

Graham Cobb wrote:

> 2) If you control the server, you can set the all_squash, anonuid and
> anongid options to map all accesses from the tablet to your account (see
> the example for /home/joe in the man page).

Thanks!  That suggestion is working fine for me.

And previously I wrote:

> What is the right way to get the kernel modules (sunrpc.ko, lockd.ko,
> nfs.ko) to load automatically when I turn on the N800?

For the record, I put the insmod commands in /etc/init.d/rcS (near the top).
Now, the modules get loaded automatically when the N800 boots.  The only
thing that I still don't like is that mounting the remote fileystem does
not occur automatically despite the entry in fstab.  I suppose that the
modules are not loaded in time for the mount attempt.  I can live with that
blemish in light of all the other wonderfulness.

Thanks for all the help.
--
Jeffrey Barish