IT OS 2007 v.3 Upgrade

On 27/03/07, Dr. Nicholas Shaw <Doc at docharley.com> wrote:
> What bothers me IS the checkbox.  What concerns me about the "legal"
> statement is this:
<snip>

I think we should stop wasting time on things like this that really
don't matter and concentrate on things that do. In my experience
anything that involves legal takes ages and is very difficult to
change and I think Nokia just want to avoid having to warrant the
device to work with any software. We've already seen that installing
software can make your device "broken" requiring it to be re-flashed
so it seems like a reasonable precaution.

Personally I think Nokia are doing a great job of creating a device
that can be used by open source.

Regards, Michael