dead N800

Sounds like you also run out of battery. Have you tried switching the
device to R&D-mode with the flasher tool? It workarounds some powerup
problems in the old image (fixed in new image). That might allow you
to recharge and reflash the device. Be sure to disable R&D-mode
afterwards!

If that doesn't help, there's not much you can do I'm afraid.

-Ismo