Weird google calendar issue

Google Calendar, maps, and gmail works pretty well on the n800, but last
week I organized my primary calendar in several calendars. When i was
about to use the calendar on the n800, I realized that the browser was
showing only the events from my primary calendar. I checked on my laptop
with firefox, and it was all ok, all calendars each with its color...

Anyone using google calendar on the n800, experienced the same?