IT OS 2007 v.3 Upgrade

Hi, thanks for this report.

 > Nokia, get rid of the warning each time a non-Nokia application is
installed saying we're doing it at our own risk.

No way. :)  It is important from a legal and commercial perspective that
users accept explicitely each time they install non-supported software.
This is normal practice in operating systems covered by an end-user
software agreement.

> Still no 12/24-hour clock.

This has been discussed several times. A provisional conclusion is that

a) Even if it sounds incredible we are following POSIX standards, and we
did not create them.
b) We will probably enable the possibility of users to select their
preferred display. This won't come in the short term though (see c)
c) Note, however, that the technical implementation that is obvious for
desktop/laptop machines is not that obvious for small tiny devices with
very limited resources.

Conclusion of the conclusion: it's not that we don't care, we know but
other things go first in the ToDo list. No need to start another thread,
really.  :)

Making upgrades as smooth as possible are a top priority. Filing bugs
and feature requests in the maemo bugzilla is definitely helpful.

Thanks again.

Quim