[maemo-users] usb-storage.ko for the Nokia

> Does anyone still have the product name for this hub? Unfortunately it's
> not possible to automatically search the archive on
> http://maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/

The hub that I just bought conveniently back-feeds power on the host
connection (something which, if I understand correctly, is a violation of
the USB spec). It is an APC hub and with a USB gender changer I can plug in
anything to the hub and communicate with it from the 770 when it is in host
mode. I have so far tested it with a keyboard and a flash drive. See details
here:
 http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showpost.php?p=12042&postcount=14
also info here:
https://maemo.org/maemowiki/Easy_USB_Host_Hub_setup