[maemo-users] usb-storage.ko for the Nokia

Having switched my Nokia into USB master mode, and having hacked up a
hub to provide power to the Nokia so that it will "see" the connection,
I can now connect a USB storage device and the Nokia will scan it (I
have a USB analyzer that shows me the traffic between the two).

However, since the Nokia-supplied kernel does not have the USB storage
module in place, it does nothing with the device - it cannot mount it as
there is no block device created.

Has anybody created a usb-storage.ko (and if needed sd_mod.ko and
scsi.ko) for the Nokia kernel?

On a related note - the OMAP1710 is a USB-on-the-Go device - it can
switch roles and supply power. I wonder if the problem is that the
kernel simply does not support the OtG mode, and when switched into
master mode does not activate the power to the port, or did Nokia fail
to hook up that hardware in the 770's implementation?