[maemo-users] usb-storage.ko for the Nokia

I would echo David's original question, is there any reason why the OTG mode
could not be used to switch from master to slave mode, driven from a command
or voltage sensing on the 770.  After all as has been noted elsewhere the 770
needs 5volts supply fed to it when in master mode so something in the 770 is
already sensing this.

Or put another way why do we have to use flasher to switch USB modes?

Bob