Re: RFC: nct6776f support in the w83627ehf and fan RPMsignal de-bounce

Ian Dobson schrieb:
Any chance you can have a look in the BIOS and email the exact values
you see there.

Ah, right, good idea, wrote a note and will do so tomorrow when I get up and boot the machine!

What
motherboard do you have? Maybe the manufacturer has some documentation.

As I mentioned in the first message where I posted this, I have an Intel DH67CL - as this is one of the relatively new Sandy Bridge graphics-enabled board, I guess we'll see those in wider circulation in the next months (esp. once the B3 version with the fixed SATA channels is available everywhere).

Maybe something similar would be correct for your board. If you add this
to your config file

I'll look into that - are your values better for those voltages that already get named (and calculated) by Guenther's standalone driver or are those just duplicates of what it already does by default?

Robert Kaiser