Re: RFC: nct6776f support in the w83627ehf and fan RPM signal de-bounce

Guenter Roeck schrieb:
As it is, I am really much more concerned that I am unable to get an
Acked-by: for the patch series, much less a Reviewed-by:, nor a Tested-by:
from anyone but you. That might result in the series not making it into 2.6.39,
which I think would be unfortunate.

If I had time, any knowledge of kernel code or even C, and it was easy to test this (without compiling a kernel myself, and with some nice doc telling all steps I need), then I'd look into helping there. But then, right now, all of those factors are lacking, unfortunately - and my new Intel DH67CL board with something that is probably once of those chips creates other problems as well (thinking no display is connected), so sensors are not the most important factor, just a nice tool to play with... ;-)

Robert Kaiser