Re: pwmconfig can only control fan speed at beginning and fancontrol won't work

On Sun, 22 Nov 2009 08:57:18 -0800, Allen Edwards wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 22, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Jean Delvare <khali@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > You forgot to install flex and bison, and our build system isn't
> > exactly user-friendly. After you do, run "make clean" then "make" again.
> >
> > That being said... pwmconfig is a shell script, it doesn't need to be
> > built.
>
> Actually, I did install both of these programs as the documentation is
> pretty clear on that.
>
> dad@myth_desktop:~/lm_sensors-3.1.1$ bison --version
> bison (GNU Bison) 2.3
> Written by Robert Corbett and Richard Stallman.

> dad@myth_desktop:~/lm_sensors-3.1.1$ flex  --version
> flex 2.5.34

Did you run "make clean" before running "make" again after installing
flex and bison? This is required.

If you did and it did not help, please provide a full build log and
I'll look at it.

--
Jean Delvare
http://khali.linux-fr.org/wishlist.html