Any suggestion on buying a new computer with Pentium 4 CPU, and run lm_sensor on it?

Hi Jean,

How do you think of this CybertronPC computer. It has a Asus *Asus P5V800-MX
Socket LG775 *motherboard.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=2224189&sku=C122-3502

Do you think this motherboard supports lm-sensors well? If so, I will
probably buy this computer.

Thanks!

Yongkui