Any suggestion on buying a new computer with Pentium 4 CPU, and run lm_sensor on it?

Hi Rudolf,

Pentium 4 CPU is necessary for me. I cannot use Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 as
the CPU. So I must choose one Asus motherboard which supports Pentium 4 CPU.
Any suggestions?

I found some Asus motherboards which support Pentium 4 on the following
weblinks:
http://motherboards.bizrate.com/motherboards/brand--asus/processor_type--pentium_4/products__att259--43486-__att7--306024-__rf--mot006.html

The following Asus motherboards seems new, which one is the best for me to
run lm_sensors package?  I am interested in reading temperature sensor
values with lm-sensors.
ASUS P5ND2-SLI Motherboard<http://motherboards.bizrate.com/motherboards/pid375875100/compareprices.html>
ASUS P4S800D-X Motherboard<http://motherboards.bizrate.com/motherboards/pid298843742/compareprices.html>
ASUS P5LD2 Deluxe