Any suggestion on buying a new computer with Pentium 4 CPU, and run lm_sensor on it?

Hi, all,

I will buy a new computer with Pentium 4 CPU. I will install Linux operating
system, and I wanna run lm_sensor package on this new computer to read
temperature sensor values.

What computer should I buy? I know Dell computer is not well supported from
lm_sensor. Can I buy some models of HP computers? Can I buy the computer
from BestBuy or CircuitCity?

Thanks!

Yongkui