Any suggestion on buying a new computer with Pentium 4 CPU, and run lm_sensor on it?

> How do you think of this CybertronPC computer. It has a Asus *Asus P5V800-MX
> Socket LG775 *motherboard.
> http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=2224189&sku=C122-3502
>
> Do you think this motherboard supports lm-sensors well? If so, I will
> probably buy this computer.

Can't tell for sure without having my hands on it, and nobody ever
reported with that board, but it appears to have an ITE IT8712F
Super-I/O chip, and this chip has hardware monitoring functions and is
perfectly supported for a long time. So I'd say it's OK.

--
Jean Delvare