TODO: unchecked return codes from device_create_file

Hi Charles,

> I'll try to get to this over the weekend. Will that be too late?

My plan is to send the last batch of hwmon patches for 2.6.19 to Greg
KH on next Sunday (September 24th). If you provide your patch before
then, it'll be part of that batch. If not, no big deal, there are always
some bugfix patches coming after the big merge, and such a patch would
fit in there.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare