TODO: unchecked return codes from device_create_file

Restarting the list from scratch for clarity:

Done by Mark M. Hoffman:
 o adm1021
 o adm1025
 o adm1026
 o adm1031
 o adm9240
 o asb100
 o lm75
 o lm77
 o lm78
 o lm80
 o lm85
 o lm87
 o lm92
 o smsc47b397
 o w83627hf

Done by Jim Cromie:
 o pc87360

Done by David Hubbard:
 o w83627ehf

Done by Jean Delvare:
 o f71805f
 o fscher
 o fscpos
 o gl518sm
 o gl520sm
 o it87
 o lm63
 o lm83
 o lm90

This leaves the following list:
 o abituguru
 o atxp1
 o ds1621
 o max1619
 o sis5595
 o smsc47m1
 o smsc47m192
 o via686a
 o vt8231
 o w83781d
 o w83791d
 o w83792d
 o w83l785ts

I'd like to remind everyone that this is an easy task, just look at the
patches submitted by either Mark of me, and do the same. So if you are
using one of the remaining drivers, please consider converting it and
sending the patch back to us.

Thanks,
--
Jean Delvare