#1353 still error!!

> So, I think the problem will be that in the 2. possibility, because
> I've tried lspci before doing those things written in the README and
> there's the 00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp. 82801BA/BAM SMBus (rev 05)
> line. What should I do now?

Well, I just don't know. I heard about the problem but I don't know any
solution. I hope someone else will be able to help you (but don't count
too much on it, almost everyone is in vacation or busy).

In the meantime, I'll close your ticket. Not that we have found a real
solution, but I still suspect your compilation environment is unsafe and
I don't feel like diving into it.

Good luck.

--
Jean Delvare